The things you are going through in life; the limitations, the setbacks, the frustration, lack of progress, the lack of growth and all the negatives might not be as a result of your lack of ability or potentials, but a factor of the environment where you live or find yourself.
An environment can be polluted or cursed such as house, land, places of work, places of worship, towns, country etc. And if this spiritual pollution is not dealt with decisively, using spiritual watchfulness and environmental deliverance prayers, it will continue to subject its ignorant occupants to spiritual bondage and captivity.
Every territory has a spiritual strongman assigned to it that rules over it and subjects all its inhabitant who are not strong in the LORD and the power of His might to relentless oppression and bondage. The Bible made this clear in Daniel chapter ten, the encounter of Daniels fasting and prayer with the angel of the LORD that was bringing answers to his prayers and the prince of the kingdom of Persia and kings of Persia. Daniel 10:12-13 & 20. The angel told Daniel that his prayers were answered from the first day that he set his heart to understand, and to chasten himself before God, and was sent to bring answers to him, but was withstood by the prince of the kingdom of Persia for twenty one days, that Arch angel Michael had to come to his aid so that he could come and deliver the message. He said that afterwards, that he is to return to the spiritual battle to face another territorial demon.
This might be the reason why you are not doing well today in your career, business, education, job, marriage, home, health, finances etc, and may continue until you decisively deal with them spiritually with God’s help which you can only access as a child of God and Born Again Christian.
A PLACE/LAND CAN BE POLLUTED BY THE FOLLOWING SEVEN MAJOR REASONS:
- A land can be polluted by sin such as prostitution and sexual immorality. All forms of sexual perversion initiates satanic pollution and attracts curses and the wrath of God on the land and its people. In Jeremiah 3:9, the Bible say that the land is polluted by prostitution… Leviticus 19:29 also say that we should not prostitute our daughters so that the land will not be polluted and become full of wickedness.
- A land can be polluted by idolatry. All forms of idol worship including divination and consultations with the devil cause environmental pollution. In Ezekiel 36:18, the Bible says, “Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it”.
- A land/place can be polluted by satanic altars and sorcery. All forms of witchcraft, spiritualism and communion with the devil pollute the environment and attract environmental curses. In Jeremiah 16:18, the Bible say, “And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcasses of their detestable and abominable things”.
- A land can be polluted by unrighteousness and wickedness. Every form of unrighteousness is sin but there are satanic wickedness in high places and dark places of the earth with unimaginable cruelty and wickedness, that is an environmental polluter. The Bible says in Proverbs 14:34, that righteousness exalts a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.
- An environment can be polluted by evil dedications and covenants. When a place, property or anything is dedicated to the devil, he will oversee it and subject it to darkness, destruction and death. Isaiah 24:5 says, “The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant”.
- An environment or property can be polluted by ancestral or generational curses. Some locations are under the heavy influence of ancestral or generational curses. There are many examples in the bible which include Jericho, Moab, Ammon etc. In Joshua 6:26, the Bible says that Joshua adjured them at that time, saying, Cursed be the man before the LORD, that rises up and builds the city Jericho: that he shall lay the foundation thereof in his firstborn, and in his youngest son shall he set up the gates of it. And in 1 Kings 16:34, the curse came to pass, because in the days of king Ahab did Hiel the Bethelite build Jericho: he laid the foundation thereof in Abiram his firstborn, and set up the gates thereof in his youngest son Segub, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake by Joshua the son of Nun.
- An environment can be polluted by the cry of innocent blood. When an innocent blood is shed, it pollutes the environment in which it was shed with generational curses and the cry of vengeance. Any form of blood shed, whether for ritual purposes, idolatry or abortion is an environmental polluter with grave consequences. In Psalms 106:38, the Bible says, “And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood”.
CHARACTERISTICS OF ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION
Environmental pollution is characterized by the following attributes: satanic embargo, limitations, backwardness, lack of progress, frustration, oppression and affliction, dryness, disaster/tragedy, unfulfilled dreams, lack of vision and direction, lack of breakthrough ideas, infirmities and lack of good health, strange sicknesses and occurrences, lack of spiritual growth, prayerlessness and powerlessness, abandoned project syndrome, failure at the edge of breakthrough and general lack of success, poor economy and lack of meaningful development, financial crisis and poverty, immorality, corruption and all forms of social vices, cruelty, wickedness and darkness, lack of promotion and meaningful job or engagement, marital crisis and divorce, closed heaven and general lack of favor, demonic oppression and possession, satanic bondage and collective captivity and above all spiritual and physical death.
THE WAY OUT
- You most be Born Again; accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and saviour.
- You must repent of all known sins; confess all your sins including those of your ancestors and forsake them completely in order to obtain mercy from the LORD.
- You must fill yourself constantly with the Word of God and apply them in your day to day living.
- You must engage in spiritual warfare and environmental deliverance prayers.
- You must live a live of holiness and avoid sin as plague else the enemy will come back with full force and reinforced.
- You must live a life of fast, prayer and righteousness; praying without ceasing as commanded by the Word of God.
- Worship and serve God with joyfulness and thanksgiving and do not forsake the assembly of the righteous because iron sharpens iron.